Réf : 154

Built in 1876 by Architect Eugene Bardon a beautiful stone manor house and sculptures in a park of 3 490 m² overlooking the Seine

260  m²  on 3 levels

Entry stay of 48 m² dining room

1 e ) floor suite with dressing room toilet bathroom  + 2 bedrooms with bathrooms and toilet

1 e ) floor  game room 48 m²  4 rooms and bath shower toilet and WC

The basement in a cellar

Ability to detach a plot of 900 m² for into a house